Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ramblings

Lately I find myself falling very hard for these two little girls in my home. And they the horrible voice in my head says "I really hope the go home soon so it doesn't hurt as bad!"

I feel like I haven't seen my husband much lately, when he gets home it is time for dinner and bed. we get to have an away weekend starting Friday and I am SOOO excited! I am also very excited to go swimming in the hotel swimming pool!! I am a child and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE hotel swimming pools.

I am so glad it is finally warming up, I try and go on walks once in a while because it seems to help my mood. I also just recently got a free sit and stand double stroller and I love it! The girls seem to like it too.

I don't know what else to blog about..

No comments: