Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fatherhood

To those of you that question weather or not my husband is a father. He is the greatest father I have met. He has loved on, tucked in, told stories to, comforted, taught, guided, listened to and fallen in love with seven children in this past year. He is a father in the truest sense of the word. He has also had to do something many fathers never have to, and has had to say goodbye to his children. Yet he still stands tall and keeps going. So to you I say. My husband is an awesome father, and I am blessed to see him raise our children

4 comments:

MamaFoster said...

he sounds like a good one :)

Heather said...

I kind of like him sometimes...

Kristin said...

And it is so cute to see him with that tiny baby you guys have right now. She's in love with him. :)
It's beyond precious.

Savannah said...

I take it back, this could be the best post ever. So I'm going to let them both tie for 1st place of bestest post ever.