- The baby curled up on his shoulder
- My brothers "sneaking" our oldest food after she dumped her plate and I told her she was done
- My dad loving every child that comes into our home so much that his heart breaks with ours when they leave
- My mom loving every child that comes into our home so much that her heart breaks with ours when they leave
- Seeing loved ones that live to dang far away and getting lots of hugs
- Watching our oldest wonder off
- Watching our oldest play
- They baby SCREAMING with other people and smiling the second I take her back and cuddle her only the way a true mommy me can
- My gramma telling me she is proud of me
- The way my husband still looks at me
- The poor sad kitten that has 5 toes on one paw and 6 on another and tiny little eyes and small ears.
- My family
Monday, June 27, 2011
Here is a list of things that made my heart melt this weekend.