Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Melting

Here is a list of things that made my heart melt this weekend.

  • The baby curled up on his shoulder 
  • My brothers "sneaking" our oldest food after she dumped her plate and I told her she was done
  • My dad loving every child that comes into our home so much that his heart breaks with ours when they leave
  • My mom loving every child that comes into our home so much that her heart breaks with ours when they leave
  • Seeing loved ones that live to dang far away and getting lots of hugs
  • Watching our oldest wonder off
  • Watching our oldest play
  • They baby SCREAMING with other people and smiling the second I take her back and cuddle her only the way a true mommy me can
  • My gramma telling me she is proud of me
  • The way my husband still looks at me
  • The poor sad kitten that has 5 toes on one paw and 6 on another and tiny little eyes and small ears.
  • My family

3 comments:

MamaFoster said...

glad you had a good time :)

Kristin said...

I loved this one, Heather! You have no idea how much I look up to you.. and not just because I'm unusually short, either.

Savannah said...

Best post ever. :)