Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend Away

This last weekend Blaine and I went to Park City to enjoy a little "us time" it was SOOOOO nice! My parents were also in Park City so we got to spend some time with them. I have fallen in love with Colorado Chile and the Blue Iguana I ate it two meals in a row, I am very very addicted. We got to go swimming in the hotel pool we also sat in the hot tub.  We walked old Main in Park City and also went to an improve comedy which was a blast. We also just did a lot of nothing and enjoyed each other. It was just what we needed.

On the way home we stopped at Cabella's to pick up Blaine's Father's Day present. He requested fishing poles for each of us and a tackle box. Sneaky boy made it so I get a present too..... Now I can't wait to go fishing just to find the time.

This weekend helped remind me why I married my Hairy Hubby. He is an amazing man! I was reminded that I am the most amazing lady in his eyes. He spoils me rotten and puts me first. I sure love my Hairy Hubby.  He is an amazing father. His heart has been broken over and over again in our journey to become parents and yet he still allows himself to fall in love with these kids that will only tear our hearts out in the end. I love glancing over and seeing two little girls cuddled up to him and at peace.

Thank you Blaine for everything you are and everything you make me want to become. I love you sexy hairy hubby.

No comments: