Lately my life has given me a lot of opportunities to grow and learn lessons since August.
- Blaine has had several periods of unemployment.
- Blaine is now living and working in a town 2.5 hours away from the kids and I making me essentially a single mom to 4 special needs toddlers.
- The husband and I haven't been insured since August.
- Needing to fix up the house and sell it.
- We have had three deaths in the family
- The kids are crazy dis-regulated and testing as many boundaries as possible
I have had a lot of chances for growth. I am not very good at growing I get very grumpy, mean and depressed. I have been a BEAR.
My grateful list.
- I have a wonderful husband, this man is amazing and hasn't left or killed me yet and that speaks wonders of him.
- Even though my kids are so dis-regulated right now they are amazing kids, they are so well behaved (even at their worst) they are so sweet and loving and holy cow are my kids cute!
- Even a travel trailer can be a home as long as you are all there
- Alone time with my husband
- Alone time all by my own self
- Having a husband to cook for
- Bath tubs
- Friends that listen to me whine for 4 months straight and still love me
- Seeing the magic of Christmas through my kids eyes
- Having kids that don't need expensive stuff and are happy with anything they get
- A vehicle that is safe, warm, paid for and fits all of us in it.
- Money that appears just when you need it
- Someone that doesn't listen and helps even when you insist you don't need anything
- People who feed us, it is so nice having someone take a task off my to do list
- My parents