Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Grateful


Lately my life has given me a lot of opportunities to grow and learn lessons since August.
  •  Blaine has had several periods of unemployment.
  •  Blaine is now living and working in a town 2.5 hours away from the kids and I making me essentially a single mom to 4 special needs toddlers. 
  • The husband and I haven't been insured since August.
  • Needing to fix up the house and sell it. 
  • We have had three deaths in the family
  • The kids are crazy dis-regulated and testing as many boundaries as possible
I have had a lot of chances for growth. I am not very good at growing I get very grumpy, mean and depressed. I have been a BEAR.

My grateful list.
  • I have a wonderful husband, this man is amazing and hasn't left or killed me yet and that speaks wonders of him.
  • Even though my kids are so dis-regulated right now they are amazing kids, they are so well behaved (even at their worst) they are so sweet and loving and holy cow are my kids cute!
  • Even a travel trailer can be a home as long as you are all there
  • Alone time with my husband
  • Alone time all by my own self
  • Having a husband to cook for
  • Bath tubs
  • Margaritas
  • Friends that listen to me whine for 4 months straight and still love me
  • Seeing the magic of Christmas through my kids eyes
  • Having kids that don't need expensive stuff and are happy with anything they get
  • A vehicle that is safe, warm, paid for and fits all of us in it.
  • Money that appears just when you need it
  • Someone that doesn't listen and helps even when you insist you don't need anything
  • People who feed us, it is so nice having someone take a task off my to do list
  • My parents
  • God

No comments: