Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thanx Missy

I would like to blog about another blog Now I have never done this before so please bare with me.

She put something into words that I never could "We learned very quickly after we announced our intent to adopt that Satan hates adoption and fights it with all his might. The spiritual warfare we have contended with has been real and intimidating. As more Christians hear the call of god to rise up and protect the orphan, the armies of the Enemy assemble and seize ever opportunity to attack." Wow thank you Missy! Thank you for putting my feelings into words.

This one Paragraph has made such a difference in my life and given me peace. Thank god for answered prayers.

No comments: