Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Apple Slicer

So I have always seen those apple slicers int he store.. you know they are round, and then have the lines that meet in the middle to another circle to core the apple. If you understood that description you are amazing. Anyways i would see those and think.. wow how lazy could you be to need one of those.. now that i have kids that like cut apples i completely understand them and why you need them! I now need one and the next time i go to the store i am sure to get one. For those of you that were confused by my description I have found a picture.


2 comments:

Missy said...

I love my apple cutter, except it never gets the core centered properly!!

and you can copy whatever you want from that post! thanks! You'll get the hang of blogging soon :) Any time you have a question on how to do something, just google it.

Kristin said...

Ohh I want one!