Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The good with the bad.

Our kids are getting VERY settled in!
THE GOODS
  • The kids are doing FAR less rocking, in fact I don't think most people would even notice the rocking
  •  When they wake up they actually call out for me! This means they are starting to trust me.
  • They make requests for needs (food, hugs, to get up)
  • They are starting to explore their surrondings.
  • They tell me "no"
  • They know if they need us we will be there!
THE NOT AS GOOD....
  • Because they aren't rocking they have more time to fight with each other..
  • When they wake up they make sure to wake you up too
  • They are very loud when they demand things
  • The kids are doing FAR less rocking, in fact I don't think most people would even notice the rocking
  • Nothing is safe! I found one of the monsters laying IN the tree...feet and hands dangling
  • They tell me "no"
  • All I hear all day "mom, mommy, mo-ommmm" ...... "hi"
I am loving it! I am loving them!! I couldn't imagine not being their mommy.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

When Gaby gets in the tree, we squirt her with a squirt bottle.