Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Saying sorry

Every time I make toast and jam I feel guilty. The reason being is when I was was a kiddo I requested (likely demanded) my dear mother to make me some toast and jam and I then threw a HUGE  fit because she put butter on before the jam and I did not want butter on my toast just jam. Now I have to have butter then jam or else it isn't as yummy as it should be. So to my mommy I am sorry I was a horrible child I am trying to be a good adult.

To the room mates I had when I lived in Provo,
I was a HORRIBLE room mate. I was moody, I wasn't clean, I was in and out at very strange hours, I smoked and I didn't follow through.

To Toni and Michelle. I wasn't always honest and I wasn't the nice and I often used you for excuses. I am sorry!

To my siblings, I wasn't a nice sibling I was mean and I hurt you all physically and emotionally and for that I am sorry. Know that I will always love you and be here when you need me.

To everyone that I have said the wrong thing to or said nothing at all to I am sorry. To all those I have hurt I am sorry.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Wonderful post. I should do something like this, but I'm too chicken too.

Kristin said...

I like this post. :)
And yes, I read. I don't always comment but I usually check blogs every Monday or so.

I'm sorry for lying to, hurting, and being stupid to you, Heather. We were horrible teenagers, really...