Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun!

Yesterday we went with some friends to Lagoon. Lagoon is our only amusement park in Utah. I had so much fun with my hunny, he acts kike a kid that is FINALLY tall enough to ride all of the rides. There have been very few smiles lately and he was just beaming. We are also going back next weekend on the bounce back pass. And then on August 2nd we have a foster care party at Raging Waters WAHOOOO.

I drove out to my home town of Roosevelt after Lagoon. I love Roosevelt it renews my heart and soul. I wish we could move out here sooner rather then later. I am out to pick up stuff wonderful people are donating to sell at our yard sale. So if you are reading this and have stuff for me to pick up in the Basin let me know.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support

No comments: