Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our trampoline is up! Our girl is a little timid about playing on it, she is however warming up. I have decided 3 kids is SOOOOOOO much easier then 1. Lately our current one has not left my side on purpose for more then three minutes. I am babysitting three other girls today so hopefully that will help with the "clingy-ness"

I am very blessed with a very patient and understanding husband. I have been less then up to par when it comes to house work and cooking. I have also been nice and grumpy.. He just smiles and walks out of the room. We have planned a get away next weekend. Hopefully that will help us refresh and renew. I got the room for half off so I am super excited and proud. I am not the nicest wife in the world. So I would like my husband to know how much I love and appreciate him. Without him I would be nothing.

Lately I have been having a hard time with infertility. I am a person that has never wanted to do  IVF recently I have been willing to go through all the pain and emotions that go through that. I am certain if we had the money that I would be and the doctor with my legs in stirrups. We are starting to realize that we will likely not have a family that we raise for ever, instead a family we raise for a while and teach them lessons we hope the carry forever. I am having a hard time accepting that.

I just read such a cute refreshing book. A Room with a Zoo by Jules Feiffer. It was an easy read and I could have read it all in one sitting but Blaine made me go to sleep.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

That sweet wonderful husband, makes you go to sleep so you can't finish a book. :p I love you!