Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The boys have been gone now for two weeks. We did see them last weekend when we dropped Reagan off for a visit, i felt my heart re-breaking and the numbness going away. I didn't know it was possible to love someone soo much. I just hope they know how much they are loved and by soooo many people. Those boys are amazing people. And will do amazing things with their lives.

We found out Reagan can be gone as soon as next week. I am glad that she will be back with her brothers. But selfishly missing her already. She is such a sweet sunshine.

Our weather has been COLD, turned the furnace on, COLD! But today better be warm because we are going swimming!! I am so excited, excited enough that I am even willing to put on a swimming suit. I also have a a new swimming suit that I think that I actually like.

I don't know if i have told anyone lately but I love my husband. He is such a great man. He is my rock. He keeps me going. He makes me smile. He is also an AWESOME punching bag. I am so glad that god let me meet you and have you in my life.

We went to Cabella's on Sunday to pick up some crawdad traps for my younger, taller, brother. I found couches that I really Reallly REALLY want. Blaine informed me that even if I had 3 million dollars and all our bills were paid and we had all the kids we could never handle I still wouldn't buy them. Apparently he thinks I am a tight wad and a banker's daughter, all of which are true... but I think I could do it.. maybe...I would atleast buy the cute $7.00 sign that said "A grumpy old bear lives here with his honey" with that 3 million dollars.

This blog needs some humor... Reagan has taken to pulling down my shirt to show my cleavage, pointing, and VERY loudly (in public) shouting "Butt momma BUTT!"

No comments: