Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Magical Moments

Nothing is more magical then seeing the world through your children's eyes (wait I have kids...WOW)! Last weekend we had a party to celebrate the adoption. We had snow cones, home made root beer, ice cream, hot dogs and hamburgers, potato salad and chips. I don't know that my kids got much food but they each got AT LEAST two HUGE snow cones, by the end of the party they were covered in. There were balloons that blew away before the party started and a pinata at the end. By the time everyone left our kids (I smile every time I say that) could barely keep their eyes open and they were covered in a sugary, sandy, grassy paste only mad by having fun and enjoying life. The wind tried to blow everyone away but other then that it was perfect!

The next day we went to the zoo....We heard this ALL day long and the Magic was just as magical every time I heard it!

The party was perfect, the zoo was perfect and my family is perfect. I am one lucky Mommy!

No comments: