Help us raise enough money to adopt

Thank you for helping us raise money for our adoption.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Our weekend

Saturday morning I woke up and went over the the Hairy Hubby's Aunt's house. She is a sewing pro, I lack in crafty skills. She helped me make some over sized bean bags out of body pillows. It was so nice and refreshing to be able to talk to her, she is such a strong amazing lady and I am very grateful to have her as a part of my life. We only had enough Poly Pellets to make one. It was given to my little Smelly, it has helped him fall asleep and stay asleep. I am so grateful for the over sized bean bag and he LOVE LOVE LOVES it. Now to figure out where to get some more Poly Pellets because my girls NEED these too.

We also had some friends in town this weekend. It was so great to see them. They were busy finding a truck to by so we didn't get to spend a ton of time together but we will get to see them more next weekend when they are out again for the car show. It will be my first ever car show, I don't know if I am excited or not...but I am excited to spend time with loved ones.

Saturday we decided since the Minions were FINALLY over their colds that we needed to get out of the house and do something. After a few attempts of other places we went to Jump On It. Sexy LOVED it.. she didn't even look back she went in full force and enjoyed every second! Hunny took a little time to warm up, but once she did she really enjoyed herself, she did remain cautious however and would look to us for reassurance. Smelly HATED it, he screamed and screamed and screamed they did have a foam pit that he enjoyed after screaming for about a minute but the blow up toys and trampolines horrified him. I love that my kids are 3 and under because it means most things are free!

Well that is my update! How is your life going? We have court next week, we should be getting our adoption date then.

No comments: